mercredi 14 février 2018

Life is Good at the Beach for Dusty Attic

It is time for me to share with you another Dusty Attic DT project. I used some Dusty Attic chipboard and 49anMarket products. I created a watercolor background with 2 colors of Lindy's stamp gang spray ink. I love the effect that looks like the sea.

 I painted the chipboard "Life is Good at the Beach" with Dusty paint "Lavender Blush" and "Oceania".

  
I added several elements of the new 49andMarket "Escape" chipboard. They are available on Dusty Attic website. It's great no!? I love the white material. So easy to use!

 I used some little words on the set "Wordpl@y #7 BLACK".



Materials used:
-Dusty Attic "Wordpl@y #7 BLACK"
-Dusty Attic paints "Lavender Blush" and "Oceania" 
-Cuts2luv flair 
-Lindy's stamp gang spray
-49andMarket Valerie's stamp
-49andmarket 3d embellishments
-49andMarket flowers 
See you soon!









1 commentaire: