vendredi 22 septembre 2017

Be proud of who you are for 49andMarket

Hi everyone!
Today I would like to share with you a layout I did using the new 49andMarket collection "Cottage Life". I used the B side of "Fresh Delivery" paper. I had fun working out my background with white only.


I have prepared my paper with Clear Gesso before stamping and using embossing powder. I used one of my favorite stamp "Faded Damask" that I embossed in white. Then, I added many drops of white ink. 


To add texture, I glued some sequins and beads on my background with 3d Gel medium.


 I used a 12×12 sheet of the Cottage Life "Watering the Garden", to do some die-cuts.


 
I added some flowers to finalize my design.
Garden Bloom Alabaster and Blossom Blends Cotton.



 I added some 3d embellishments leaves and butterflies of "Cottage Life Layered Embellishments".




See you later xxx
49andMarket products:
  • Cottage Life "Fresh Delivery" paper
  • Cottage Life "Watering the Garden" paper
  • "Faded Damask" stamp
  • Garden Bloom Alabaster flowers
  • Blossom Blends Cotton flowers
  • "Cottage Life Layered Embellishments"



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire