mercredi 26 juillet 2017

Canvas "Free as a bird" July Moodboard Challenge Dusty Attic

Bon matin!
Voici petit canvas que j'ai fait récemment avec beaucoup de texture.
J'ai utilisé un stencil sur mon fond, des mini perles et de la poudre à embosser. J'ai ensuite recouvert complètement de gesso, et par la suite, de spray.

Good morning!
Here is a canvas that I recently made with a lot of textures.
I used a Dusty Attic stencil, small beads and embossing powder on my background. Then, I covered my canvas with white gesso and ink spray.



J'ai utilisé un badge du kit Cuts2luv "Free as a bird"

I used the flair Cuts2luv "Free as a bird"





 





 Le badge papillon vient du kit "Papillons aquarelles"

I used the flair kit "Papillons aquarelles"



See you soon!

Val xoxo

Materials used:

Dusty Attic stencil  Dusty Attic Confetti #2
Dusty Attic Chipboard Ornate Corner #13
Dusty Attic Chipboard  Mini Branches #2
49andmarket Flowers mixology
Cuts2luv Flairs
Lindy's spray







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire