mercredi 1 mars 2017

More Than Words March Challenge

Bonjour tout le monde, voici ma page du mois pour le challenge de More Than Words! N'hésitez pas à participé! Il y a toujours de magnifiques prix!

Hi everyone! Here is my layout for More Than Words March Challenge! Don't hesitate to participate, there are always magnificent prizes.


J'ai utilisé le kit "Let it snow" de Cuts2luv

I used Cuts2luv flair "Let it snow" 




Et les magnifiques fleurs 49andMarket. Je les adore!

And the beautiful 49andmarket flowers! I love them!



Comme titre, j'ai utilisé le #Beautiful du set "Hashtag Sayings 2" de Dusty Attic. J'ai mis du enamel accent de ranger dessus.

I used #Beautiful of Dusty Attic "Hashtag Sayings 2" as title. I put Ranger enamel accent on it.




À Bientot!

See you soon!



Materials used:

-49andmarket paper
-49andmarket stamp
-49andmarket flowers
-13arts ink spray
-13arts stickers
-Cuts2luv flairs
-Dusty Attic Chipboard
-Wild orchid Craft flowers


1 commentaire: