mercredi 22 février 2017

Captured for 49andMarket

Bonjour tout le monde!
Je suis de retour ce mois-ci avec une autre page clean pour 49andmarket. J'adore leur papier pour faire mes fond de page, en particulier les fond pale.

Hi everyone!
I'm back with another clean layout. I love 49andmarket paper to make my backgrounds, especially the pale backgrounds.


J'ai créer celle-ci avec le verso du papier "Vintage Artistry Flora and Fauna Cut Out Sheet". J'ai choisi des élements très doux pour bien s'harmoniser avec la photo. J'ai juste fait un fond aquarelle et étampé quelques éléments ici et la pour créer une texture douce.
J'ai utilisé beaucoup de fleurs 49andmarket pour faire une bouquet de fleur à coté de ma photo.

I create this one with the side B of "Vintage Artistry Flora and Fauna Cut Out Sheet". I create softness with the elements chosen to harmonize well with my photo. I just made a watercolor background and stamped some items here and there to create soft texture.

I used a lot of 49andmarket flowers. A mix of new collections and previous collections of flowers to create a fabulous flower bouquet on the side of my photo.

  
J'ai aussi ajouté des feuillages 3d qui se trouve dans les nouveaux embellissements 3d. Bientot disponible. De plus, j'ai découpé des papillons et des horloges dans le papier  "Heirloom botanical Cut out". De merveilleux papillons pour finalisé mon bouquet de fleurs.

I added some 3D leaves with the FABULOUS new layered die-cut embellishments which will soon be available! This addition add a lot of texture and dimension to my page.
In addition, I uncut the beautiful butterflies and clocks in the paper "Heirloom botanical Cut out". So fabulous butterflies to finalize my flower bouquet.


Pour une touche finale, j'ai ajouté des chipboards Dusty Attic et beaucoup de gouttes blanches.

For the final touch, I added chipboards behind my flowers and a lot of  "White Splash" ink.
I hope that my page has inspired you. See you tomorow for another creation.

À bientot!


Materials used:

-49andMarket papers
-49andMarket stamps
-49andMarket flowers
-49andMarket layered embellishment
-Dusty Attic chipboards
-Tim hotlz stickers
-13arts ink spray



3 commentaires: